Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter and Holiday creations

Greeting Ladies,

I am sorry for the delay in postings, but I hope that this post will make up for my tardiness.
Last year I complained about the lack of in character banquets and dinner parties around the holiday season. I should be careful of what I ask for, because this year I have gotten 12 invitations to Gorean banquets and dinner parties. On top of having to find dresses for myself, I also have to help my sl daughter, who just turned 18 (note: she is well over 20 in rl) try to build her winter wardrobe. I have to try and find clothes for her that comes off as young and innocent. We have decided that more pinks, whites and silvers would be perfect for her, while I will stick with reds, golds and blacks. Fur is a really big thing this year in sl (The technology has finally caught up),and you cant get enough of it. Trends such as sculptie scarfs, large necklaces and
brooches have continued from the fall into the winter.

This year Arwen's Creations has the best new winter outfits of the season!! The fur capes are the absolute best in sl! Also her Rohanna dress is the best holiday banquet dress of the season. The veil is perfectly draped, and the fabrics are just rich with quality. I want to personally thank Arwen for helping to start my daughter's first round of banquets with a bang. She has had all eyes on her at every party.

Remember Ladies that these dresses aren't just for Christmas because they come in all colors, and can be a great addition to your winter closet.








Outfit 1: Winter's coming in red by Spellbound
Outfit 2:WinterWonderlandGown in red by Falln Angel designs
Outfit 3: Jackie in red by Demure designs
Outfit 4: Plainswoman in red by Ania's Arsenal
Outfit 5: Sif in Snuggle by Arwen's Creations
Outfit 6: Sif in Burning Embers by Arwen's Creations
Outfit 7: Rohanna in Narya red by Arwen's Creations

No comments: