Thursday, December 31, 2009

Special Edition- Profile Pic

Greetings Ladies,
Its that time of year again, the time when almost half of sl changes their profile pic for the new year. I have found the best photography company is sl. The company is called "Picture This Studio and Design". It is owned and operated by Lucias Lexenstar and Sylvia Bombastic, a Gorean FC pair. The lighting and creativeness of their pictures are unmatched! I have been searching far and wide for the best Gorean photographer, and I am confident that this pair is it. I believe that it is very important to have quality, beautiful and professional profile pictures because it is the primary view into your personal style seen by others when they look you up in search. I stand guilty of profile picture judging, when I am looking to hire someone, I look at their profile pic and if it looks horrid, I may think twice before hiring them.

Their pictures are affordable as well as beautiful, and I would urge everyone to get their pics done from Picture This Studio and Design for this New Year. I'm not going to go on in my usual descriptive paragraphs this time because I believe that their work speaks for itself.

Picture of Lucias Lexenstar and Sylvia Bombastic

My new Profile pics
This last pic I put in my children's lockets and they absolutely loved them!

No comments: