Sunday, November 1, 2009

Autumn




I am sorry Ladies that it has taken so long for me to post, but I hope this next outfit will make up for me being tardy. A lovely autumn dress by Nicky Ree. The flow of the sheer layers coupled with the heavy fabric underneath, gives an appearance of falling golden leaves. This is a perfect dress for upper caste FW who want to draw attention this Fall without looking like shes going to a costume ball. I am in love with the cape, it adds a very regal look to the outfit with it's long train. The necklace was added as a way to occupy the empty space between the neck and the top of the dress.

Dress- Autumn Bliss in red by Nicky Ree
modesty top- Madison's Creations
necklace- Uncut gem Necklace in orange by Swallowtail
Veil- Genevieve by Beyond the Veil
Hair- Cameron in espresso by Truth

No comments: