Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sun Princess


This outfit is what I call Sun Princess, because it looks as though she has a sun crown. The colors are also very rich and regal. When I first bought this outfit, I was at a lose as to what I should put with it. Because of the cut it can be easily overpowered by jewelry and accessories. So I decided that I would take a subtle yet eye drawing approach.
The head piece and veil are from Beyond the Veil. I didn't want to over state the sun theme in the dress by going with red and orange. Instead I stuck with red and blue, representing the sun and the sky, allowing the head piece to do most of the speaking for the theme.

The brooch is a lovely addition to the dress creating the appearance of pinning the overcoat together. I just felt that a necklace would draw attention away from the theme, so instead I went with the brooch making it an actual piece of the dress.
The prim skirt is very lovely, it gives the look of a two layered skirt. This dress is very beautiful, and eye catching. I recommend this outfit to any high caste Free Woman who is trying to catch the eye of that special someone.

Veil and Head piece- Reina veil and hair piece by Beyond the Veil
Dress- Decadent in Red by Fantasia
Brooch by AlchemyImmortalis Cyannis
Skin- Hana by Redgrave
Hair- Skin- Hana by Redgrave
Hair- Allure by Sirena Hair

No comments: